Happy Friday Everyone! Today I am stealing my post idea from my sister-in-law (check out her blog The Sweet Life of a Sewing Mama). Every Friday she highlights the things she does throughout the week and links up to From My Grey Desk. We only live about 10 minutes from each other but I work full time and she has a 16-month old little sweetie that takes up her time, so blogging is a nice way to “stay in touch”!
1. Work- While I wouldn’t call it a highlight, it has been nice to be back at work and get back into our everyday lives. It was a busy week at work, but always feel good to know I accomplished goals and projects! (eww, that sounds so adult like!)
2. My Husband – I think its going to take some time before I really get used to saying that but this is our first week really making our home together and I’m loving it!! He has been a great this week helping with laundry from the honeymoon, organizing wedding presents and making supper with me 🙂
3. Hair – I got my hair cut! Plain and simple, I cut 4.5 inches off and it feels wonderful to have less hair!
4. Blogging – Now that my life is less consumed with wedding details and planning, I have gotten back into blogging. I’m indecisive so I’ve bounced between a few blogs recently but feel confident that this one will be great! (hopefully…)
5. Exercise – I’ve slowly started to get back into a semi-routine exercise regiment. I tried before the wedding but just felt stressed and overwhelmed with the expectations. But now I have more freedom to do what I am comfortable with and I LOVE IT! I feel great this week and hope to share with you all some of my favorite healthy eating recipes!
Have a wonderful weekend!