So I may have fallen off the blogging wagon for a a week or so but I’m back and ready to roll! Let me start by saying how happy I am that the fall weather has finally set in. I have been cooking up lots of comfort food, including turkey and noodles with mashed potatoes, spaghetti bake, sweet potatoes and more! We also got some apple cider at the store last week; warmed up with a cinnamon stick is the epitome of fall. This weekend Chilli is on the schedule and maybe some squash. Filling our home with yummy smells and even yummier food is really the best feeling.
In the past week lots of things have happened:
- I’ve been taking more pictures for AW Photography
- I bought some new boots
- My car died (hoping it just needs a new fuel pump)
- Harvest has started on the farm!!
- I got to spend some time with some of my inlaws taking family pictures
- Went grocery shopping and bought some of my favorite indian food (details to come)
- Caught up with friends (even though they are 2 hours away)
- Bought some pumpkins and mums to decorate for fall
- Oh and I almost forgot…We got our new freezer!
Ok so its been a busy last week! Below are some pictures of whats been going on. I promise I will keep you more in the loop of my new life. I was reading the SITS Girls webpage and their advice was to keep blogging and just tell my story; not to worry about who’s reading or what they thing, but that it takes small steps to get bigger. So just want to say THANKS to all of you reading. I know I’m not the most entertaining or original blogger out there but I’m working on it…Practice makes perfect!
The Country Wife