First off let me say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Ok I maybe be a little late on the first part, but with the hustle and bustle of the holidays and things being absolutely crazy at work, I stopped blogging a little. But I’ve made some goals for myself for 2013; not resolutions. Below are some of my 2013 Goals:
1. Take more time to enjoy life with my husband.
2. Save some time for ME!
3. Find something good in every day.
4. Make sure to tell everyone in my life how important they are.
5. Keep a cleaner more organized home.
6. Become more of a “Fit Addict”
7. Enjoy everyday and make the most of my “dash”
Below are some pictures from December…since I wasn’t too good at sharing!
The Country Wife