1. Lose at least 50lbs
2. Complete 3 5K’s
3. Send more cards/letters to friends through snail mail
4. Try at least 1 new recipe from my collection of cook books each month
5. Plant new plants in the garden (I’m thinking carrots, potatoes, horse radish, more herbs and greens)
6. Keep my flower beds more weed free!
7. Keep a cleaner house
8. Write at least one blog post a week (52 posts for 2014…seems pretty do-able)
9. Complete the 52 Week Money Challenge (Image here)
10. Spend less on groceries
11. Redo the master bedroom
12. Put more heart into my job
13. Take more photos for fun!
Lucky number 13 is a good place to stop for my 2014 bucket list…at least for now! I’m sure I will keep adding to this as the year goes on, but I really think this is a good start. A mix of things to do, even if some are just little things. Here’s to a great 2014! If you have goals or a bucket list, link below in the comments…I would love to hear them!
The Country Wife